I have a task A which preceeds a custom issue B when then preceeds another custom issue C.
Task A --(preceed)--> custome issue B --(preceed)--> custom issue C
And I have two automations.
Automation 1:
1.1. when a task changes to Done
1.2. check the custom issue which is preceeded by the task
1.3. if all tasks which preceed the custome issue (found in 1.2) are all Done, move the custom issue to Done
Automation 2:
2.1. when a custom issue changes to Done
2.2. check the custom issue which is preceeded by the task
2.3. if all tasks or custom issues which preceeds the custom issue (found in 2.2.) are all Done, move the custom issue to Done
Problem:
I change task A to done, automation 1 kicks in and changes custom issue B to Done automatically, however custom issue C is not changed to Done automatically. The automation 2 does not detect the custom issue state transition performed by automation 1.
However if I manually change custom issue B to Done, automation 2 kicks in and changes custom issue C to Done automatically. This proves that automation 2 set up is correct.