How to shre Dashboad/Dashboard pages in (Professional Edition, Version: 3.6.5-#161)
Please read as Share instead of shre
Hi Vijay,
Sharing a dashboard was introduced to JIRA 3.13 as per https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2509
Thus, I believe that this feature is not available in JIRA 3.6.5 . By the way, is there any particular reason for not upgrading to recent version yet ?
Earlier we planned to upgrade the same but in between our organisation(CashTech India) firstly took over by Fundtech group and then merged with BankServ hence our priorities got changed. Now we are studying JIRA to use as Project management tool with much more features. I uess PM features are available in latet version of JIRA. Do u have any specific version sugggestion?
I definitely recommend the latest version. But, realising the fact that you are currently using version 3.6.5 , I doubt that you can directly upgrade to JIRA 5.x. So, I believe an incremental upgrade is needed. I think you can try incremental upgrade 3.6.5 -> 3.13.x -> 4.4.5 -> 5.x
There are details for each version upgrade and make sure test it out in staging environment first. We have a list of upgrading task for each version at https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=314449542
Thanks a lot. Definitely we will think for incremental upgrade.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.