steup the bitbucket server by use aws ec2. use the script step by step to configure.then use aws elb to configure the 443 to server 7990. now i can access the bibucket by https domain for bitbucket UI. also configure the base url to https.but when I try curl --location 'https://mydomain/rest/api/latest/projects/MDX/repos' it's will return me a http url for the repo.what should i do
ubuntu:/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/shared# cat bitbucket.properties server.port=7990 server.secure=true server.scheme=https server.proxy-port=443 server.redirect-port=443 server.proxy-name=<domian>
Hi Kean,
Did you set the Base URL in the Bitbucket Server adminstration section in the UI to HTTPS?
Cheers,ChristianPremier Support EngineerAtlassian
Hi Christian, yes, seems it needs both Ui and bitbucket.properties configure to work. I mean if I just set the Base URL in the Bitbucket Server administration section in the UI to HTTPS will not work.
Thanks @Kean Li I ran into same issue, and this solution helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.