Good morning, I want to remove the choice "None" from the list but I can't find it, can you help me please?
Hi @Abdelhalim Bajbouj and welcome to the community,
One way would be to set a default value on the specific field. None is a way of jira to say that this field doesn't have any value (null).
Hi Abdelhalim - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you make the field Required, it will get rid of the "none" option. It will default to the first value in your list, unless you designate a different Default value.
It doesn't work that way anymore. I think Atlassian has changed something here.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- and thank you for the answer,Is there any way i can delete thise choice plz?
@John Funk thank you for the answer but even if i marke the field required i can't get rid of it !
No, you can't delete the "None" choice. But if you set a default choice, then this will dissapear.
Hmm, not sure why they would change that other than people still wanted to see None for Required fields. So you will need to put in a Default Value - but not sure that will get rid of it either. I will do some testing myself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.