I install 'R4J add-in for Microsoft Excel'. (The version of the Excel2Jira is 4.6.2.907 )
I want to create parent-child relationships in Excel but it doesn't work.
I wonder if this error is just because of the version of the data center.
Thank you.
Hello @jiminjeon ,
thanks for you question on R4J´s Excel Plugin. I´m Bernhard from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J.
Yes, most probably your R4J version on Jira Data Center is outdated and not mor supported by the latest version of the Excel Plugin.
To help you further, please contact our support at https://support.easesolutions.com/
Best Regards,
Bernhard
I am using 'v 8.17.1' of JIRA and 'v. 4.6.2-3 jira 8' of R4J.
Do I need to upgrade the version even though I use these version ?
most probably you run in a bug of the Excel Plugin. Please setup a support ticket via https://support.easesolutions.com/ so we can help you.
Best Regards, Bernhard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.