I am not a programmer by any stretch of the imagination.
After attempting to read through the comments on other similar questions, I have seen where HTTP API is recommended, but I have no earthly clue how to set the parameters to have the boards do what I am asking...
We use the cards as individual appointments. To make the boards easier to understand for our team members, we use cover images with the time of the appointment for that day.
Our appointment blocks are two hour blocks (8am-10am, 9am-11am, 10am-12pm, etc) with the beginning of that appointment window as the "due" time for the card, for that particular date.
I would like to be able to set the due time on a card and have that automatically change the cover image to a custom cover image from our templates, or have it add/change a custom sticker to the card.
Is there a way to do this?
I have attached a sample of a schedule for visual reference.
