Using Confluence Data Center
I have a picture with a link, when I put the mouse over that picture I get a "move" pointer instead of a "point" pointer.
I tried this work around https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-57252 but I end up with that text on the top of the page as shown below:
Hello @Monica
Are you certain the CSS proposed in the issue was pasted into the correct place?
Space Settings > Look and Feel > Header and footer
Macros also use curly braces so this looks like it has been pasted into the page and not the space's Look and Feel CSS.
Hi @Graham Twine my menu looks very different from yours:
Hi Monica, I just shared the cloud UI instead of the DC.
I have seen my error as well
I the Header section of that sidebar add the CSS wrapped in script tags.
The following should work for you.
<script>.wiki-content img.confluence-embedded-image,.wiki-content img.editor-inline-macro,.wiki-content table.wysiwyg-macro { cursor: pointer !important; }</script>
Hi Graham, I did that and I still get the actual code to display on my page and the cursor still shows as a move icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.