We are using R4J for requirements management. I have put together an excel export template but the sort order does not match the order of the R4J Tree View.
We are using the Issue Key as the requirement ID since this automatically generated and always unique for the project. The tree structure breaks down the various sub system of the project. The requirements evolve over time so new requirements (issue keys) are added to sub systems. This results in the requirements (issue keys) not being in sequential order.
Is there a way to force the output to match the R4J Tree Structure? Otherwise it is a painstaking long manual copy / paste exercise.
I also tried using the R4J Excel Addin's "download" and this also outputs and out of order excel spreadsheet!
Appreciate any assistance!
Here is the pretty basice template I am using:
| Requirement ID | Issue Type | Summary | Description | Issue Links | Requirement Path | Hardware Platform | Hardware Version Used | Labels | Updated |
| [[key]] | [[issuetype]] | [[summary]] | [[Description]] | [[linkedissues]] | [[path]] | [[hardware platform]] | [[hardware version used]] | [[labels]] | [[updated]] |