Hello Atlassian Support! I create this ticket because I don't have a solution for this problem.
I would like to import a csv where the information is in diferents rows.
For example in the following image
Where I would like the empty rows (Like "Criticality", "Applies SOX", etc.) when imported to have the values starting in the second column of the next row

I used colors to express that
The objetive would be that for the row "EXMPL1_STF" the empty rows:
"Criticidad" has the value "Media",
"Aplica SOX" has the value "KEY REPORT",
"Estado" has the value "Operativo",
"Fecha creacion" has the value "12/3/2013" and
"Fecha ultima modificacion" has the value "7/3/2014"
And so on for the rest of all the rows in the csv
So, I want to know if there is or not a way to do this
Please if you need additional information, let me know
Thanks!