Hello community,
In a scrum chart, when I assign someone in a sprint, the resolution turns automatically to "done".
I would like to remove this automated action but I do not find where this rule is issued.
An idea?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
My guess would be that an inexperienced admin has added the resolution field to the "edit" screen for the issue.
Hi @MAZZER Julien ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are there any apps installed in your Jira?
I’m not exactly sure, what do you mean by “scrum chart”. Would you please share the screenshot?
If you look into the issue history, which user made this change?
Thank you.
in the ticket, the Project admin assign someone to a dedicated Sprint (sprint 16 and Kamishetty) in the attachment and the resolution is pushed at "done".
You check if there is a project level automation applied to update the resolution.
Go to project setting>automation
Or else check the post function on your workflow.
Are there any apps like ScriptRunner or Automation for Jira installed in your Jira?
Hi,
Scriptrunner or Automation are not installed...
Are there any apps installed?
Also check the edit issue screen please, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- can be right.
Hello Nic,
thank you, the issue was present there.
I removed it from the screen and it has solved the mistake.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.