I have administrator authority but when i try to click "Add gadget" nothing happens. So what should i do to create a personal dasboard?Thanks.
Hi @Tuấn Minh Phạm ,
please check if you are just dashboard viewer with no editor permissions. In order to do that, please ask to dashboard owner.
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_, The same thing happens when i create a new dashboard and I have administrator authority.
On the other hand, when i'm editing my dashboard this popup shows up
I try to refresh browser, delete cache or log out but nothing changed
Hey @Tuấn Minh Phạm , what is your browser? Did u try with another browser?
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
I tried to use Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers. My colleages have a similar experience.
My case is similar this case I-can-t-add-gadgets-to-personal-dashboard but i haven't found a way to fix it yet
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.