In our workflow we have a transition called "Ship product". During this transition an email is sent to our shipping location that has instructions on how to ship a requested product. Included in that email is a shipping label and occasionally if our customer requires it, a cover letter. I wish I could use the include all attachments option but sometimes the issue has attachments other than the shipping label and cover letter like their company logo from their email replies. I don't want those to be emailed to the shipping dept because anything attached to the email will end up printed and included in the package. So since the shipping labels are always pdf files and the cover letters are always Word files, I tried to use the custom option.
Using the snippet example I was able to get either the pdf to send or the doc file but I couldn't get them both to send and I couldn't figure out how to manipulate it to send them both. Is it not possible?