I want the permissions scheme to work based on the People selection made at the project level. Currently it appears i have to create a permissions scheme for every project. I just want the permissions to work by who is added to the project at that level.
All you need to do is to add project roles in the permission schemes instead of individual users or groups. Once the project roles are there, you can drive it from the People section.
Nope. Use the same permission scheme that uses project roles. The actual people in that role is manage by the project administrator in the people section.
so then I still need to create individual permission schemes per project
So let me reiterate the steps, please correct me where I am wrong:
1) For every project create a new role
2) Add that role to the permissions scheme
3) In the People section add the users to that role
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.