In order to map JIRA issues with an other tool, I need to know their ID. E.g. Resolution or Components ID. What is the easiest way to get all of them?
Thank you!
Depending how many you have, I'd also think about doing a SQL query. There is a Jira DB schema which shows you the appropriate tables. The components is a little harder but it shows you how to get the information out in oen go
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Database+Schema#DatabaseSchema-Componentsandversions
Easiest way is to go the Resolution page under Administration and click on 'Edit'. You will see the id at the end of the url in browser.
For example, https://xxxxx/secure/admin/EditResolution!default.jspa?id=5. Here 5 is the id.
For components, go to projects menu and browse the component. Id will be in the end.
For example, https://xxxx/browse/ITS/component/12402. Here 12402 is the id.
Thank You Jobin for your express answer!
I know these ID's. I need to know ID's of their parents table "Resolution" and "Components". These are external keys and their values are id=xx.
Not sure what you mean by that! What is parents table?
Please see the screenshot. I need to create a custom list in SpiraTeam and associate it with JIRA Resolutions. This DataSync tool requests separatelly the external keys from the Resolution and its values.
I've just seen you last comment and my answer will be of no use. You question seemed to be asking about standard Jira configuration, not an integration product. I think you need to go to the makers of SpiraTeam and ask them the question, not Atlassian answers
I understand. Thank You anyway!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.