I need to know why my AO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXT table is not updated. I need to exploit the information of one of the plans in JIRA that contains 400 issues but in the AO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXT table where all the plans are, there are only 300 issues
And roadmap plugin database operations bother you because.. ?
All I want is to have a relation between my roadmap with the issues in BBDD.Thank so much!
I have same question here.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-portfolio-plan-issues-database-table/qaq-p/1066896?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*
I don't know what BBDD is, but if you plan on integrating something then copy pasting the database is a terrible way to do it, and certainly is not robust or supported.
We can't tell you how the table is operated on, because we're not developers of roadmaps, we're community, so db operations are a black box for the most part.
Either way, whatever you're doing, the db is not the right approach.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-portfolio-plan-issues-database-table/qaq-p/1066896?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*Please, Do you know how to fix the link problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.