Hi, curious if Atlas has the concept of user types and/or permissioning levels.
By this I don't mean the concept of owner, contributor, and follower roles. I'm interested in whether there are classifications of user levels that have access to certain functions and others don't. For example, can every user create projects, topics, and goals?
We're piloting Atlas in a sandbox environment for our department and I'm turning my thoughts to governance and best practice. When we move to Production, if all employees have the ability to create projects, goals, and topics, I have concerns about how we "maintain order" and don't have a runaway train of goals created by different users in different departments that don't conform to any common standard or topics that don't follow a structured taxonomy and ending up with #project and #projects.
So I'm curious to know if user capabilities can be governed and managed within the system or if it needs to be driven by a disciplined business process.