I want to integrate Jira data center with SAP, SAP Fieldglass, ServiceNow, and Tricentis.
Please suggest the steps to how to proceed.
Hi @Somasekhar Rao welcome to the Atlassian community.
Your query covers a whole lot of steps:
You might have to refer the plugins official documentation and support teams for specific API's, system URL's etc.
Hello @Somasekhar Rao
Can you describe what you mean by integrating those tools with Jira? For example, are you looking to make data from those tools available in fields? Or do you want something in those tools to trigger an action in Jira?
I need to integrate with jira data center with these SAP and SAPFIELDGLASS. ServiceNow, tricentis. Data will be flow from these tools to Jira.
If you need data from those different tools to be available in Jira custom fields, Elements Connect could help.
Elements Connect allows you to connect to multiple different datasources and to query those datasources in order to populate the options of Jira custom fields. You can create dependent fields or make queries dynamic by using the Velocity functions and conditions. To quickly get an overview of how to configure the app and how to configure queries, take a look at the getting started guide.
Hi @G subramanyam Good morning,
Please elaborate.
For my requirement I want to integrate
1) Jira to ServiceNow
2) Jira to SAP
3) Jira to SAP Fieldglass
4) Jira to Tricentis
For the above-mentioned 1 to 4 I want to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications. What are the scripts need to be run if required.
Hi @Julie d_Antin _Elements_
This one is to connect filed wise. I have multiple fields in my application. I want to integrate entair application to jira. Please suggest the steps to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications(Jira to SAP,SAPFIELDGLASS, ServiceNow and Tricentis. What are the scripts need to be run if required.
Regards,
Somasekhar A
Any update on this
Not really. No-one has yet defined what an "integration" would do, so no-one can give much advice.
What are you trying to do?
@Somasekhar Rao hello. I think that your use case calls for an out-of-the-box solution with advanced features. If you're open to the idea of a 3rd party tool - check out ZigiOps. It can connect the systems in question in no time and without the need for additional coding, sync their data (it can be tailored to sync the data you want), and keep them up-to-date in real time. You can try ZigiOps yourself, to see if it fits your needs - free and non-binding.
BR, Diana (ZigiWave team)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.