Our Confluence instance needs a clean up, so we are looking into user created Confluence template pages. Hence If we get a help on how to search for the template pages would be helpful
Hi @Patel Kala, Trupti , welcome to the Community!
Kindly specify what user created Confluence template pages means.
Kind regards,
Nicolai
I am looking for all space templates across the instance
There is no good, quick solution for this that I know of. Maybe a DBA is able to build a query. As a workaround, you could use the space keys to check all spaces one by one, because the list of space templates has the following URL scheme:
https://[your.confluence.url]/pages/templates2/listpagetemplates.action?key=[Spacekey]
I am aware that this takes pretty much time if you have a lot of spaces - but at least it is faster than selecting all spaces individually via the space directory and then navigating to the template list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.