My boss recently decided that he didn't want everyone in JIRA to have a Confluence login. He has intentions to have many more JIRA users than Confluence users. The only way I knew how to do this was to not use JIRA for the Confluence user directory. Now both JIRA and Confluence are on their internal directories but with an application link between them. Recently with Confluence 5.4 you can create new JIRA issues just by hilighting text then clicking on the pop up.
The trouble comes in that when using the pop up widget we can only add tickets to one project, our intro "playground". Users are logged in with both systems but 'playground' also allows annymous access. The question I have is what do I need to do to allow users to add directly into their JIRA projects? Is this related to them being in seperate user directories?