Hi Dan and welcome to the community!
I would like to ask for some additional info so we can better help you:
Kind regards,Theodora
Hiya Theodora...Yes I was trying to add it to the org page.
Then I receive the error shown above...
Thanks for any help you can provide...
Hi Dan,
Thank you for the info.
Bitbucket cannot be added from that page to an organization, as the billing and management for the product are handled separately in https://bitbucket.org/ instead.
You can create a new Bitbucket Cloud account and workspace via https://bitbucket.org/ (select the Get it free link). However, you will not be able to add it to your organization's products or manage the billing from the organisation's billing. If you create a Bitbucket Cloud workspace, you will be able to manage its settings from https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id/workspace/settings, where workspace-id is the id you select for your workspace.
Please feel free to let me know how this goes and if you need further assistance.
Hi @Theodora Boudale ,Are you saying that we cannot have Bitbucket Cloud in the same organization as our other Jira, Confluence etc. products? I am stuck with the same issue. We have for example Atlassian Access that we would like to utilize within that same organization as well, so we really need Bitbucket Cloud in the same organization and not a separate one. Please assist with how I can add a Bitbucket Cloud instance to my current side instead of a separate one.
Best Regards,
Cornelia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.