Hi,
I have the following query and I would like to know how to accomplish it.
jira task1 -> label A , label X
jira task2 -> label B , label Y
jira task3 -> label C , label Z
jira task4 -> label A , label X
jira task5 -> label B , label Y
labels in (A,B,C,D,E) will display all 5 jira tasks.
Trying to create Rich filter pie chart with Statistic type by Labels.
It gives
Label A -> 2 tasks
Label B -> 2 tasks
Label C -> 1 tasks
Label X -> 2 tasks
Label Y -> 2 tasks
Label Z -> 1 tasks
However, I would like to skip few labels and in this case Label X, Y and Z and get only Label A,B and C tasks as
Label A -> 2 tasks
Label B -> 2 tasks
Label C -> 1 tasks
Could someone please assist me in creating a query like this?