Hi all,
Just wondering what the IM field in the User Profile of Confluence links to?
Say I want to link it to my Microsoft Teams chat, can I?
Thanks in advance,Kathryn.
Hi @Kathryn Reddie ,
I just tested this and can confirm it works as intended. The field is editable with any text or link.
Kind regards,
Nicolai
Thanks @Nicolai Sibler
What link do I put in to make it work?
As my user id is the same for all of our internal apps I am presuming I need to add a bit of code to the start of the field to make it go to MSN Teams.
Do you know what that would be?
Thanks again,Kathryn.
Welcome @Kathryn Reddie
I searched the net and
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=<username@example.com>
seems to work. Replace <username@example.com> with your email adress used in MS Teams.
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.