Hi,
I'm looking for a queries that can return the user stories on my backlog that are DONE with some criteria, and on whom time have been spend (either on the user story itself, or one of it subtask)
I have a query that works fine, as long as I don't have to look for timespent on subtasks :
project in ("<MyProject>")
AND status in (Closed, Done, Built)
AND "Story Points" > 0
AND labels = label1
AND labels = label2
AND timespent > 0
But devs in my team also log time on subtasks, and sometimes not the user story itself.
I tried this :
project in ("<MyProject>")
AND status in (Closed, Done, Built)
AND "Story Points" > 0
AND labels = label1
AND labels = label2
AND ( timespent > 0 OR issueFunction in subtasksOf("timespent > 0"))
No JQL errors, but didn't work. I can't find any issue. Do you have an idea ?
Thank you very much