@mention Good morning all! I have a question. I'm building a server app from the bottom up. The CGI specification that supports PHP up to version 8 in 1.1, but it only supports http, not https. Do I need to use the one that supports the https protocal(version 1.2 specification).
Hello @Mia Paulin
What type of 'app' for Jira Server are you building?
What language are you building it in?
What framework / SDK are you utilising?
How does your app call PHP connections over HTTPS?
What 'CGI' specifications are you referring to?
@[deleted] Im using phone and I’m still looking at the xml/php integration framework im using. The specification I saw so far in the php language specification is CGI 1.1. Im still doing research because I’ve never built a server from scratch
@Mia Paulin
You didn't answer any of the questions I asked.
Here are some more...
What specific xml/php integration 'framework' are you referring to? Can you please provide a link to its documentation.
Please explain how you will use this 'framework' to create a Jira Server 'app'.
Please explain what the Common Gateway Interface of PHP has to do with Jira Core Server or your 'app' and how you will be using it.
@[deleted]@I’m still researching the versions. I saw code ignite and laravel(misspelled) and a few others. The CGI version is 1.1. It’s what im using for my connector app. Im still doing research on it. Im basically creating a server
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.