Confluence cannot display Jira issues after rebooting servers. Only display:
Jira issues doesn't exist or you dont' have permission to view it.
Both Jira and Conflunece same user.
You can try to resolve this by removing the order by clause in the JQL.
This ticket may help you: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-53559
Thanks Teresa.
I don't use order. I just use key.
When re-insert the same Jira issues with the same key, will get:
No search results found.
Thanks Teresa. I don't use order. I just use key. When re-insert the same Jira issues with the same key, will get: No search results found.
Hi @Teresa_DevSamurai
We are also facing the same issue. we are also inserting a jira key in the confluence and user is having access to that issue/project as well. but stil getting the error like "Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it". And also there is no issue security associated with that project.
Please let us know the reason why it is showing error, eventhough permissions are placed correctly.
Regards,
Anitha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.