Hello everybody!
My name is George (or only Georg in German), I am one of the founders of Deltaminds Consulting GmbH. We are an agile consulting company with 5 employees and based in Munich.
I've been using Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira and Trello) for quite some time, starting as a user. Since 2017 I was one of the Confluence admins of my former company (600 employees).
Of course, we have been using the Atlassian tools since the beginning when we started our own company in 2019. We use Trello daily, it stores our entire backlog, sprint backlog, ideas and whats already done :-)
And we use Confluence to organize and document really everything whats inside of our company (our Deltaminds vision and mission, OKRs, agreements with my employees, processes, etc.).
By the way, as a trainer and agile coach I am expert for advanced deep dive trainings at one of our customers (OEM automotive) in its own academy of education since 3 years now.
I am looking forward to exciting discussions and happy to join the community!
Best regards,
Georg