I'm writing correct names with '@', but still not all members are being tagged on Trello.
Hi there,
On the new editor tagging a member has a delay of a few seconds where you need to wait for it to load, if you type the user or paste a list too fast, they won't be tagged,
Could you explain how did you type it? The best way is to wait for the list to load and then press enter.
This was a new behavior brought by the new editor on the comment section, we created a feature request to see if we can turn it back. However, there isn't a guarantee it'll be possible,
For now, you can disable the new editor accessing this link and then toggle the option *WYSIWYG Editing*. This will allow you to use the old editor in the comment section.
In the past, I would copy the usernames of all my teammates to tag them inTrello's activity section. However, now when I do this, only 3-4 membersare being tagged and not all of them. I've attached a screenshot forreference. In the new screenshot, the bolded members are being tagged, butothers are not. After the updates, tagging each member one by one will takea lot of time, which is not feasible. Therefore, I think this update isn'tgood so I don't prefer this update.
Oh thank goodness, a way to disable this terrible new editor and broken tagging. A few seconds delay is important to a lot of your users!
Related threads with complaints:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Are-we-the-only-team-experiencing-delays-while-tagging-team/qaq-p/2355809#U2356567
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/New-Editor-makes-tagging-slow/qaq-p/2350959#U2353677
We're aware of the impact tagging users has been on your routine, and we sent it to our Product Team.
Even tho, this won't guarantee it's possible to change, and will be changed. We'll definitely do our best to bring the best tool we can.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.