we've upgraded Confluence version to 7.19.8 from 6.23.13and we see plugins version conflicts. But unable to upgrade them from market place.
Hello @Syamalatha Mallavarapu
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you be more specific about the problems you are encountering? Can you provide a detailed example including screen images of messages that you see?
Prior to upgrading did you confirm that the plugins you had would be supported for that version of Confluence?
Are you licensed for Confluence Server or Confluence Data Center?
we are licensed for Confluence server. Please find attached images for reference.when I click on the upgrade under manage apps I get above page.Thanks!
Can you provide a screen image of the Manage Apps page and point out what you are clicking when you say you are clicking "upgrade"?
Can you provide a screen image that shows the plugin version conflicts?
But in License Details page I could see 500-userIs it something license mismatch?Thank you for your quick response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.