Guys, we know that we can create JIRA tickets from a spreadsheet upload. What about subtasks? Can I upload 20 subtasks for 1 JIRA Task if I know the Issue Key of the Task ?
Sorry, I made a mistake. I though we already had this feature implemented. But seems it never made it to the release.
It's possible to import subtasks and parents in the same file. And I think that's something that will work with your version.
But it's not possible to import sub-tasks to issues that are in JIRA.
This feature will be released in JIM 4.4, follow https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JIM-421 for details.
Yes, you can. Make sure you have the newest version of JIRA Importers Plugin installed to have all the import goodies.
I use JIRA Importer 3.5.3 with JIRA 4.4.1. Will it work with this setup ?
Okay, Thank you.
Hi Pawel,
How to import the sub issues within Jira, we are using Jira v6.0.8 and JIRA Importers Plugin v 6.0.23.
Will it work? can you update us the steps to do it ?
Regards,
Tushar
How does this work please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.