Hi All,
I had a build in Jenkins for example #732. The build got successful in Jenkins but Jenkins unable to notify bitbucket due to some network issue.
Now, in bitbucket, that build(#732) is still going on and on and showing in progress. Due to which I am not able to merge my other changes to the branch because on each new PR raised the bicbucket is picking the same failed build (#732) and expecting to be successful. Since we are showing only last 5 builds in the Jenkins list and remove the older builds from the list, the build #732 is not availale now.
In the above scenario, is there any way to delete the in progress (#732) build from bitbucket?
I tried below URL to resolve it. But it would create a new buid with the respective commit id, but not doing anything related to stucking build, the build #732 in my case.
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/bitbucket/how-tos/updating-build-status-for-commits/
Please help.