Hello,
It's possible when I am connected to JIRA to connect to confluence automatically?
Application Links is configured between JIRA and Confluence.
I use the Remote Jira Directory in Confluence.
Thanks a lot for your reply,
Geoffrey
Not directly, you need some SSO software. The easiest one for these two is Crowd - you'll be able to import directly from Jira, tell Jira and Confluence to use Crowd instead of the Jira internal database and then tick the SSO flag.
Hello, @Nic Brough [Adaptavist], could you tell me if Crowd requires some sort of interaction with the local network user configurations?
I don't know what you mean by "local network user"?
Hi, I mean domain users. I was told that to use Crowd I'm supposed to integrated it with the AD configurations, which is something I wouldn't want to. I've tried to find an answer to this doubt, but I couldn't.
It'll work fine with domain users as they're pulled from AD.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.