Hi all,
In the documentation theme, I want the tree nodes in the left navigation panel expanded by default, rather than collapsed. Is there a way to do this please?
Thanks folks
{pagetree:startDepth=3|searchBox=true}
Probably depends on what version of Confluence you're using, and probably not very simply or easily unless you're happy fiddling around with the files that make up the documentation theme.
Having said all that, I'm just guessing but this might work for 3.x - have a look at the pagetree2 macro from Adaptavist - https://www.adaptavist.com/display/Builder/pagetree2+macro.
It works Bob. Thank you so much!
Hi,
works very good.
I have a question about the navigation head @ doc theme.
I want to have the name of the current space in the navigation head..
Regards, Chris
Thats it! Thank you!
Thanks @Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] , your solution still works with Confluence 5.8.16 :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.