Hi,
I tried to update the maintenance component and extend the end time and remove some components during maintenance in progress but it's not work.
Thank you
Hello Kunwar,
Thanks for your message in the community. Can you help me understand which part is not working for you?
Also, are you using the maintenance automation as described here: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/schedule-maintenance/
I would understand what you were trying to do to see if I can help with the issue you ran into.
Regards,Jesse
Thank you for your quick response.
Suppose any maintenance is in progress and I want to extend the end time or add/remove some components which are part of maintenance.
I tried to do the above things but could not reflect on the maintenance record.Thank you
If a maintenance is in progress, you can change the end time by changing the length under "schedule and automation" and this will adjust the time of your maintenance. The automation will still apply.
To add components, you can go to your in-progress maintenance, and at the bottom of the page, you can update components by clicking edit and making the changes. I just gave this a try on my test page and was able to make the changes.
I am curious about where this process is breaking down for you. Would you be able to step through what actions you are taking and where it does not work?
Hi Jesse,
I am doing it with API not a manual process.
Regards,Vaibhav Singh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.