My team publishes blog posts and sends the page contents to the interested group to notify them of our activity. We want to make a button that will populate the recipients of the email and insert the content of the page.
I tried using the Forms macro to email the content, because I can define recipients in the Forms macro, but can't figure out if there is a way to include the contents of the blog post in the mail body.
Example:
- I make a blog post and add a label fhqwhgads.
- I want to email the page to a group of people interested in fhqwhgads.
- I don't ever remember the full list of people who want this information emailed or how to spell fhqwhgads.
- Instead of clicking "Send Page" and trying to figure out their email address, I want to have a standard button to email them that will include the contents of that blog post.
Is there a way to send the contents of a page beyond using the Send Page feature?