I've use the method POST confluence/rest/api/content/${PAGE_ID}/child/attachment, and it has worked fine, but when I browse into the page the file is not there.
@Gabriel F_ Are you looking for the file to be displayed on the page or just attached to it? If you go to the Attachments for the page, is it listed there? I don't think it will automatically appear on the page unless you have inserted a gallery macro or something to display all files attached to the page.
Thank you @Barbara Szczesniak for the information.
When I go to the Attachments for the page nothing is listed there.
It doesn't actually need to auto-display, but even navigating to the attachment page, nothing is shown
any other suggestion?
@Barbara Szczesniak I am looking for the file to be displayed on the page. I was able to attach the file but lso needs to display it. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.