I'm testing out the Google Drive (and Docs) in JIRA plugin from Appfusion. The plugin is installed and licensed for the 30 day trial. I have entered in the same authorization details for this plugin (the Oauth and Consumer secret) that are working successfully for the Confluence version of this plugin.
In a JIRA issue, when I go to More Actions > Link Google Document, I am take to the Google Docs Picker, which has this message: "JIRA is currently not authorized to retrieve data from Google on your behalf. Please click this link to authorize access." When I click the link, I am taken to a Google Accounts page where I can Grant Access or Deny Access. If I click on Grant Access (or even Deny Access), I get an "Oops - an error has occured" page, with the error message that is attached. (JIRA_null_pointer.txt)
From looking at the error, I see some mentions of the two step authentication. I know that I didn't need that for the Confluence version of this plugin. Is that my issue here, or is that not relevant?
Any assistance would be appreciated.