Hello all,
I need to have a shipping address changed in Oracle.
How do I get a ticket raised to address this issue, it is impacting Custom Design Team in Foxboro Mass,
Thank you
Amy
@Amy Waggener I may be completely off the mark here, but I thought I'd share this in case it's where you are actually trying to get to.
https://www.oracle.com/ca-en/corporate/contact/
On the above page is a series of links to either contact Oracle Sales or Customer Support.
Since you mentioned Oracle ERP I'm assuming they are the people you are trying to get in touch with not Atlassian.
I hope that helps!
Hi @Amy Waggener ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Unfortunately I don't think we're the right people to help you with this problem. If it's Atlassian related I would ask them directly through https://support.atlassian.com
Otherwise I would check with your coworkers on how to make this necessary change.Cheers,
Peter
HI Peter,
Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately there is not generic email address to ask a question, and I am not sure which platform i need to ask my question on.
Hi, @Amy Waggener. Perhaps you can clarify for us the connection between your question and Atlassian Jira?
After all, this is the Atlassian Community. It's not clear how we might help you with changing an shipping address in Oracle? Atlassian software is delivered digitally -- not via ground shipping methods.
If you mean a billing address, as @Peter Van de Voorde points out, you'd have to take that up directly with Atlassian. You (or someone else from your company) can log into Atlassian support and file a ticket. It's not something the community can solve for you.
Normally, the Jira administrator (or the person who purchased the product) does this sort of thing.
Hope this helps,
-dave
Hi Dave,
Thank you for your response. I understand the community cannot solve my issue, but i was hoping to find guidance as to where to log my issue.
We use Oracle as our ERP and we had an Org migration last year, but also had a facility move. So for one of our locations the shipping address is pointing to a now useless address.
I was told i needed to put in a JIRA ticket to get this change taken care of, but am not having any luck in figuring out where to exactly put the request.
Thank you Jimmy,
I was finally able to get to the place I needed to put in my change request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.