Is there a way to get the latest result of the search query (JQL )In JIRA?
I'm not sure the question is clear. The correct answer to the question as stated is "To get the latest result of a query, run the query again", but I think there is more to the question than that
My guess is that there is something more behind the "get" part of the question. I suspect you want an export of the results, or you want to do the "get" remotely so some other system gets the results and can work with them. Is that right?
Hi Nic! Yes, the question is a little bit ambiguous.
I understand that she wants to retrieve just one issue from the JQL search: instead all that matches the query, retrieve just the issue shown in the last place.
So, if she orders the query by updatedDate, she would want to retrieve just one issue: the issue that was updated the most time ago.
Rita, can you clarify your question?
Hello @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] , Ignacio pulgar
What I'm trying to do that i need to run a query , the result of this query for example 10 issues.
What I'm searching to do is to get the latest issue for every user
Is that clear?
I'm not sure I understand the requirement, but
The other question is "where" - what is this query for and where are you running it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.