Hello friends -
New to Jira w/a 5.0.3 .war based install on a windows environment. We had another tomcat instance running on 8080 that we didn't want to disturb and was sitting on an older tomcat build, so we brought up tomcat-6.0.35, toggled server.xml to listen on 6060 and everything else to operate on 6XXXX.
Tomcat comes up. Jira comes up. Most things work, but some links still want to point me to :8080. I'm still too new to the program to determine what pattern there is, certainly some of my links on the dashboard are incorrectly ported. I'm figuring that there is someplace in jira/home where I can set this. (?)
The docs tell me that there was a tool for handling this, but it didn't come with the .war solution, I don't know if that tool would have handled this for me or not?
Any help would be appreciated!
brian