Could someone help me? I have access to a JIRA portal for raising and tracking tickets (from a customer perspective). I get SLA reports, but I want a report that shows how long tickets are open for (in days) before they are resolved. As we know, tickets can be set to 'pending' to stop the SLA clock ticking, which means SLA stats may not be fully representative of service levels.
I have requested this report, is it technically possible with standard Jira reporting, or is a custom report needed, and if the latter is correct, how easy is that to do? I also researched on Power BI and can see that there is an API connector that should allow for this kind of report to be created, and, that there is a report query that should theoretically do this 'number of days open before resolved' report.
It has been stated that this cannot be done presently due to a migration to the cloud. In such a scenario, I presume the live data, presently on-prem (assumed) can still be accessed by an API to allow Power BI to get this data? Is there a partial cloud migration state for Jira that would prevent this report being created? If so, is there a solution.
Please understand that, as a customer, I do not have the technical access to see the system and answer these questions, much less fully appreciate the mechanics of the product to know what can be achieved.
I appreciate the help of the broader community.