Today my saved filters stoped working with error "The value 'Opened' does not exist for the field 'status'" (see attached "open_todo_issue_02.JPG") When I try to find out what is wrong I discovered that on the "Basic" search status "Opened" exists (see attached "open_todo_issue_03.JPG") but when I change the view to "Advanced" the status is renamed to "To Do" (see atached "open_todo_issue_04.JPG") When I go to "Administration -> Issues -> Statuses" there is no such status like "To Do" but "Opened" exists. Moreover - the workflow in the Project doesn't even have a step called "To Do" (see attached "open_todo_issue_01.JPG") I've tried to make reindexing - still the same issue. Integrity Checks says that all tests PASSED. The fact is that I've created custom workflow from scratch yesterday with first step called "To Do" which is linked to status "Opened" but this worklow is in different scheme and the scheme is assigned to different project. Can You please tell me where should I look further? I didn't attach log files because our corporate network have restrictions and JIRA don't have direct access to Internet.
- open_todo_issue_01.JPG:

- open_todo_issue_02.JPG

- open_todo_issue_03.JPG

- open_todo_issue_04.JPG
