One of my duties as a Senior for my team is to write an email every hour with the new bugs that were written within the last hour. I would love to be able to automate this to grab the build number, place the bug in an email, and send it off on the top of every hour.
I have not tried automation before, but just wanted to see if it was possible before I dive into it.
Here is an example of my email to the team
Good morning,
The purpose of this email thread is to provide visibility on all new High issues.
We have encountered these new High issues on the Release ######## build:
- (Jira Bug Number) - Summary of bug
If there is a newer build that we tested on, it would fall under the next section of -
We have encountered these new High issues on the Release ######## build:
- (Jira Bug Number) - Summary of bug