Hi All!Looking for best practices on sending myself an alert when a task is due on a Confluence Task and/or I've reached a due date on a Jira ticket. Can you set those to send an email or a Slack each day? Thanks!
I think I figured it out via Slack!
I create the due date filter and then set up a subscription to have an email sent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. That works great as well.
This simple solution is for Jira only. Do you somehow track tasks in Confluence?
There is a change request for Confluence Cloud for getting emails concerning tasks:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-34389
There is at least one third party app (available for Server, Data Center, and Cloud) for getting Confluence Task reminders:
Task Reminder for Confluence
This is what i use. It's easy and works great.
how to get this done via slack?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.