Hi! I need to query tickets as well as all closed tickets where the due date were expired
so I need to collect all tickets (no matter the resolution) where the due date was breached
Hi @Daria Pavlova Welcome to the community!You can try :
duedate<now()
Regards,Sushant Verma
@Sushant Verma I am afraid in this way it will show me al the resolved task that was closed on time but time ago so the due date is in the past
@Daria Pavlova Try :
duedate < now() AND status in (Closed, Resolved)
I need to found out if the due date was ever breached even if the task is already closed
@Daria Pavlova I think, Jira does not support this functionality out of the box. There is an issue open for this that you can watch or vote for : JRACLOUD-20727If you have scriptrunner in your instance, you can compare dates with a JQL query like this:
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate > dueDate")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.