Hi,
I made changes to my custom field configuration as follows:
- I changed it from being specified for a particular issue type to being applicable to any issue type.
- I switched the context from being project-specific to global for all projects.
In addition, the custom field is of the "Required" type and the custom field only used in 1 project and 1 field configuration.
After making these changes, I noticed that the updated custom field affected several other field configurations. Even though some screens don't require this custom field, it is still marked as required in other field configurations. As a result, I am unable to create a ticket because this field is mandatory.
I would like to understand why this custom field is affecting multiple field configurations. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on how to identify which specific field configurations are being impacted by this change.
Thank you.