Dear experts,
we're currently trying to configure tempo timesheets plugin.
is it possible to use user-picker or group-picker custom fields for Tempo Permissions? For each issue, we're storing assigned project manager ( not manager of JIRA project, I mean a real project manager ( PM) ) in a user-picker custom-field and some other participiants of the issue in a group-picker custom-field.
We've more than 100 projects and for each project our requirement is :
1) Project role : Users to be able to work log on issues in this project.
2) Project role : tempo approvers to be able to view and approve work logs of team members
3) After work log is approved by team leader, users in a user-picker custom-field or members of the group in a group-picker custom field to be able to edit ( or just 2nd approve without changing ) already approved worklogs
I can set permissions for 1 and 2 using regular tempo permissions but how can I implement requirement #3?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Murat