I want to add this reminder on other screens, but I can't find a way, can this be solved?
Hi @Anita Ceng ,
Modify the Resolved field reminder or add mandatory reminders to other fields?
there is no way to add this type of element on a specific screen. My suggestion is to create a specific custom field with a specific description with your alert and put it on the related screens.
There is a specific way for create screen (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-a-custom-message-to-the-create-issue-screen-in-jira-server-759990667.html) but it doesn't work on transition screen.
I don't know another way to do that.
Fabio
Thank you for your reply.
I want to do some extra reminders and emphasis, so the method of adding fields may not be suitable, thank you. :)
It is very strange that although the same screen is used, different issuetypes are displayed differently. There is this reminder in "service request", but not in the "incident", so I want to see if it can be configured somewhere. :)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.