How can I do CSV import on jira into Multi level cascade select field, will multi level select field support CSV import on Jira.
Hi, Pudi.
You should be able to import it into a cascade select field using the following syntax:
Summary, My Cascading Custom Field Example Summary, Parent Value -> Child Value
Reference: Importing Data from CSV
I think it will only work though from the CSV importer in the Administration: Administration » System » External System Import » CSV.
I hope it helps!
Hi, Is this reply based on documentation? I did not see references to it anywhere Please send links Thanks
Yes, just search for "Importing cascading choice custom fields" in the https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV doc
I don't think the external system Import is working...for me its redirecting to 404-page error if I try to import the csv. Does anybody have the same issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.