I get a lot of these in my logs for Confluence. Any idea what it is and why it is occurring? I am using the latest Confluence installation. I have one Space which has over 3000 pages, might that be the issue?
2013-12-17 15:09:56,989 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf value type: net.sf.ehcache.Element
2013-12-17 15:09:56,990 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf value: [ key = 1606606, value=Item{version=null,freshTimestamp=5682143665594368,value type=[Ljava.io.Serializable;}, version=1, hitCount=0, CreationTime = 1387242105858, LastAccessTime = 1387242105858 ]
2013-12-17 15:09:56,990 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf container: net.sf.ehcache.store.chm.SelectableConcurrentHashMap$HashEntry@2f37c684
2013-12-17 15:09:56,992 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf The configured limit of 100 object references was reached while attempting to calculate the size of the object graph. This can be avoided by adding stop points with @IgnoreSizeOf annotations. Since the CacheManger or Cache <sizeOfPolicy> elements maxDepthExceededBehavior is set to "abort", the sizing operation has stopped and the reported cache size is not accurate. If performance degradation is NOT an issue at the configured limit, raise the limit value using the CacheManager or Cache <sizeOfPolicy> elements maxDepth attribute. For more information, see the Ehcache configuration documentation.
2013-12-17 15:09:56,992 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf key type: java.lang.Long
2013-12-17 15:09:56,992 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf key: 1606064
2013-12-17 15:09:56,993 WARN [pool-1-thread-1] [ehcache.pool.impl.DefaultSizeOfEngine] sizeOf value type: net.sf.ehcache.Element