Hi
It is possible to use entry.field in restrict view or édit option for one user or group but I need to restrict view/édit for liste of users or groups. How Can I use restrict view/édit field option dynamicaly ? In other words how Can I use another Form to set users and groups rectrict view/édit in a second form ?
Thx
Hi @MAX L and welcome to Atlassian community
Yes, you can restrict edit/visibility dynamically and that is by referring to another field or fields in the mentioned parameters via [entry.field_name] notations
However, the field value should be accessible to the form - probably connected to another form via the smart field
Alex
Yes but it seems work only when entry.field used in parameters has one user or group value not when it has list of user or liste of group
The field expects a comma separated list of values and supports multiple
What do you provide/set?
I provide list with comma separator but it take only first value.... I dont know how to fix that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.